Asheron’s Call®: Throne of Destiny™
November 27, 2006 - Turbine, Inc. announced today that the Asheron’s Call®: Throne of Destiny™ (AC) 14-day free trial is now available for download at http://trial.ac.turbine.com for a limited time. Now in its seventh year of operation, AC is a fully-developed world - complete with a deep history, committed community, and a compelling storyline that has evolved through frequent content updates.
Players who participate in this program will receive full access to the game for 14 consecutive days free of charge. Upon the expiration of the free trial period, players will automatically become subscribers to AC at the rate of US $12.95 per month plus any applicable taxes unless they cancel prior to the expiration of the free trial period. Players whose free trial converts to a paid subscription will carryover the characters created during their free trial period. To participate in the 14-day free trial or to find out where to buy AC, visit http://trial.ac.turbine.com.
Launched in 1999, AC is a critically acclaimed massively multiplayer online role-playing game that draws together thousands of players within an evolving and dynamic persistent 3D world. With an exciting ever-evolving storyline, thrilling adventures, PvP, quests, and frequent content updates, AC immerses players in an intense role-playing environment. An extensive system of formal allegiances and player influence greatly enhance social interaction within the game.
- Incredibly deep storyline
- Jump right into the story or take your time and explore the rich deep history of Dereth
- Storyline frequently changes and evolves; sometimes based on player actions
- Creatures that can be found in no other game world can be found roaming the landscape at any time, each with their own unique background story
- Dynamic world changes show the effect of the storyline – from the deep freeze of November 1999 that blanketed the world in snow to the rivers running red that heralded the appearance of Bael’Zharon the Hopeslayer
Robust allegiance system
- Monarchs can set different rankings for allegiance officers with varying powers based on rank
- New allegiance naming feature enables players to customize their allegiance
- Allegiance housing allows for monarchs to gather their allegiance in one place for meetings or questing
- Unique allegiance rank system allows players to increase rank based on the number of followers
Unique PvP system
- Unique skill-based character creation and customizable characters
- Differences in skills and classes lead to a wide range of combat tactics
- “Twitch” type combat allows players to actively dodge missile and magic attacks
- Skill-based defense system allows for players to resist attacks from other players and creatures
Post a Comment