Event Also to Include Free Game Copies, Free T-Shirts, Free Food and Beverages at the Premiere, Saturday, November 25
Leading game center organization iGames will host a series of special events to celebrate the release of Echoes of Faydwer™, the third expansion pack in Sony Online Entertainment’s massively popular MMORPG series EverQuest® II. Unlike other iGames premieres, this event is completely free, with pre-registration and seats available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The first event will be a one-day premiere, Saturday, November 25, with free pizza*, sodas and game time for all participants, followed by an expanded showcase, November 27 through December 10, allowing EQII fans one free hour of game play over a two-week period to sample the eagerly anticipated title.
(*) Pizza may not be available at all locations and might be replaced by other food items.
Premiere: 50 select iGames member centers across North America, including Canada and Mexico.
Showcase: 100 iGames member centers.
WHY YOU SHOULD GO:
- The chance to win free copies of the game.
- Get a free promo card to create a character and play EverQuest II and the all-new Echoes of Faydwer expansion with no credit card required.
- The chance to receive free Echoes of Faydwer t-shirts.
- The unique chance of experiencing an exclusive in-game item – available only at iGames centers: The Greatstaff of the Sun Serpent – this golden serpent, winged and silent, awaits you, its new master. Its ruby-inset eyes are mesmerizing, beckoning your foes to come closer...closer...within striking distance. This unique item will put victory within your grasp.
MORE ABOUT THE GAME:
Echoes of Faydwer™ is the third expansion pack for EverQuest® II and the first EQII expansion pack with content for beginners to high-level players (Levels 1–70). This expansion introduces a new playable race, The Fae, an enchanted race of winged creatures.
The Fae dwell on the continent of Faydwer, in the arboreal city of Kelethin, the new starting city being added to new chapter in the EQII saga. Echoes of Faydwer includes over 350 new quests, a new selection of profession hats, cloaks, armor, and new horse mounts available to players of all levels.
EQII players will encounter over 40 new types of creatures to face, more than 20 new zones and adventure areas, and will be able to compete against other players for new PvP (Player vs. Player) rewards, plus all-new items, equipment, spells and tradeskill recipes. The Achievement system introduced in the Kingdom of Sky expansion has been enhanced to include additional sub-class abilities, allowing players to further customize their characters’ abilities.
- New content and zones available for players of all levels (1–70)
- New playable race – The Fae
- New starting location – Kelethin
- Over 350 all-new quests
- Cloaks that can be worn by your player character
- All-new Profession Hats and Armor
- Over 20 new adventure zones – lush forests, vampire-infested castles and arboreal cities
- Over 40 new types of creatures
- New rewards for PvP (Player vs. Player) combat
- New player housing, items, equipment, spells and tradeskill recipes
- Levels for Guilds raised from 50 to 60
EverQuest II Echoes of Faydwer is rated “T” for “Teen” and carries a MSRP of $39.95. For more information, visit the game’s official site at www.echoesoffaydwer.com. For a complete list of iGames game centers hosting these events, visit http://www.igames.org/Launches/MiniAboutView.asp?MiniID=132&AssetID=859 or contact the iGames events team at email@example.com.
Post a Comment