An infant milk powder manufacturer in Chinese mainland plans to invite Lucas Tse, son of Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse, to advertise for its brand, offering seven-digit payment, reported by Chongqing Morning Post on Saturday.
According to the report, the breakout of the sex scandal was detrimental to Cecilia's public image, her show business has been badly affected.
The manufacturer of the infant milk powder says they are attracted by Lucas's cute appearance after seeing his picture. His father Nicholas Tse has also been invited to be in the advertisement.
It is said that two other infant milk powder manufacturers in the mainland are also competing for the chance to have Nicholas and Lucas advertise for their brands.
The report says if all these advertisements can come through Lucas will then become his family's mainly money maker.
* eSeong Network User Reviews *
* ) Lucas is indeed extremely adorable.
Weird how they want him to start being commercialised at sucha young age
Actually is pretty sad.
* ) There's no way that Nicholas would agree to this. He's always been very adamant on keeping his son and future children that he'll eventually have away from the entertainment circle. I can't see how he would even consider this request. But Lucas is indeed the cutest baby ever, and with such famous parents, i'm not suprised that advertisers would want Lucas.
* ) Lucas is sooo cute & adorable...Nic is definitely a good father...
I feel kinda sad about Cecilia about her public image..hope she will be strong enough to fight through it...
* ) >< super cute dad + pretty mommeh = super super SUPER cute baby D:..
xD.. aww omg.. i cant stop staring at taht picture..lucas lox soo lost xDD.. -faints-