* Name: 鄭嘉穎 / Cheng Ka Wing
* Profession: Actor, Singer
* Name (English): Kevin Cheng
* Name (Vietnamese): Trinh Gia Vinh
* Date of birth: 1970 August 15
* Chinese Zodiac sign: Dog
* Star sign: Leo
* Height: 178cm
* Weight: 63kg
* Education: California State University Los Angeles
*Language: Cantonese, English
*Education: California State University, Los Angeles
*Hobbies: Tennis, basketball, singing
*Favourite Colours: Blue
*Favourite Singers: Jacky Cheung & Alan Tam
*Favourite Actor: Chow Yun Fat
*Favourite Actress: Mel Gibson
*Favourite Food: Fruits & Dessers
*Favourite Sports: Basketball
* Under The Canopy of Love (TVB, 2006)
* Trimming Success (TVB, 2006)
* Yummy Yummy (TVB, 2005)
* Placebo Cure (TVB, 2004)
* Split Second (TVB, 2004)
* Hard Fate (TVB, 2004)
* Not Just A Pretty Face (TVB, 2003)
* Point of No Return (TVB, 2003)
* Slim Chances (TVB, 2002)
* Burning Flame II (TVB, 2002)
* Network Love Story (TVB, 2002)
- eSeong Network User Oppinions -
* ) I'M SO MAD...AT HIM...
He got the TVB best MALE ACTOR of 2006. He so doesn't deserve it yet. I'm not saying he wont' deserve it in the future but currently he surely doesn't.
He's okay...not very hot...just okay with a happy smile.
* ) With the background of Kevin and the roller coaster in his life, I reckon he well deserves the TVB award. Although his acting skills and talent may still be far from actors such as Bobby Au Yeung and Gallen Lo, I feel he is improving.
I think he is way better (looks and talent) than Ron Ng. Ron Ng is too over-rated. It will come to great shock to me if Ron ever receives the Best TVB Male Actor Award.
I spent an hour and a half with this guy,, he's very nice and he surely knows how to please his fans, he's very funny too. Support Kevin always!
I went to his birthday gathering in Tsim Sha Tsui... he's just as he looks on TV! Too handsome...
I think he's a better actor than Bosco, Ray and Ron by far... Ray's expression always looks the same in every series and every scene.. Ron and Bosco just need more experience...
I'll just back Kevin all the way as I'm his hard core fan! haha
* ) hahah, where are you from anyways, jess? that must've been a very special moment for you. I'm not a fan of his either, but was once attracted to him when I saw him for the first time in SLIM CHANCES. Though at some moments he seeme dlike a jerk, I was strangely attracted to that attitude. He looked smart in Split Second... not that much a fan of his acting. Hey, he looks good for his age...at first I thought he was in his mid-late 20s in SLIM CHANCES.
An hour and a half? What did you talk to him about? You're very brave, I don't think I'd be able to speak just from seeing my idol in person. Could you sleep that night? lol What was it? He celebrated his bday with fans? How did you get a chance to go there?
I just finished watching The Ultimate Crime Fighter. The ending kinda pissed me off, a bit, lol. I was enjoying it up until Gigi died. I really didn't want Moses to end up with Yoyo for some reason. I liked them as buddies but as lovers, I find it very awkward and weird. I missed Gigi!!! She was so adorable with Moses!
Ahh, I was hoping that Kevin would be a likeable villian, lol but I really hated how the scriptwriters had to make his character turn out to be a complete psycho. It was really scaring me esp after Gigi died and he went to her grave and was talking like that, I was lol. He was pure evil!!! Makes me sad because he did once have something very sweet with Gigi, and after all that it meant nothing in the end. There were some really sweet moments they had. He just totally stopped caring about her since he killed her. That made me so angry. I dunno, maybe I am overacting too much over this drama since I really liked it a lot until what happened to Gigi. <.< This is like the 2nd thing that pisses me off the most towards the end of the series, lol. argh sldfk jsdlkf dksf >.< lol
Anyway, I found Kevin quite okay in this series. He acting is still a little awkward to me, dunno why... I always felt that he seemed too unnatural, especially the way he vented his anger and how he went all high pitched when he cried, lol. He looked pretty good in this series though. I prefer him as the laid back casual type of guy, like in Slim Chances where not really much acting skill is required, or maybe it's just me, that was the first ever series I saw him in and I liked him in there, lol. But yeah, that's just my opinion. Don't get mad, kay, Jess? lol hmm, after watching this series with Kevin so evil to Gigi, it makes me want to watch Life Art to see them have a happy ending, lol.